Wintercroft is coming to Winterfell. Though the code of honour is frozen into your heart, the long summer melts the mantra into your blood, feeding the hungry Direwolf within. As Warden of the North, you administer justice with the cold, biting blade of Valyrian Steel. Fields of white await your masterstroke as you paint a landscape of legacy in the blood of the unjust. Avenge the bitten Hand of the King by becoming the beast and donning the Direwolf wall-mountable headpiece. With the ancestral guidance of Bran the Builder, you will assemble your sigil’s likeness, skulk out into the night, and lap at the open jugular of those that threaten your pack.
Included with the book that we post to you will be the code that you can use to access your free Digital Mask. The free digital mask offer applies only to books purchased from our own website.
Easy to make with just glue or tape, this beautifully-rendered Mask Book will transport you into the world of Westeros through creative craft. Like all our Press-Out Mask Books published by Carlton, this one is ethically manufactured using materials from a sustainable source.
- Beautifully-Embossed Slip case
- Twelve page instruction booklet
- Sixteen sheets of press out and build components to create your 3D Trophy Sigil Mask and Wall Mount
- One voucher code for a free digital mask
As with all our Press-Out Mask Books, all the components included within are scored, beautifully-decorated and ready to press out for construction. All you need to start building is some tape or glue, the included headband allows you to easily attach the Mask to a human head - whether freshly-severed or still attached to a body.
- Our wall-mountable Masks enable you to either display your amazing creation as a fixed work of art, or take it out and about on a domineering quest for victory. It will also keep your new Mask safe from tyrannical toddlers, guard dogs, wildlings, or any other less-developed curious creatures. Your included optional wall mount enables you to proudly show your allegiance to your house or horde. The new wall mounts are lightweight and can be fixed to a wall easily with a nail or whatever is handy. Each mount is designed specifically for the Mask it was built for and will help you preserve your creation while not in use.