Sometimes, we've just got to take life (or death) by the horns and do something a little different. The Horned Skull Mask takes our favourite symbol of warning, mortality, anarchy and independence and ups the ante with a pair of horns and a moving mandible.
Closer fitting than our original skull and nearer to actual cranial proportions, the moving mouth allows you to eat or drink without removing your bone face. Though the horns and moving mouth are optional - and add time and complexity to the build - the effort is well worth it. The horns are not only stylish and functional, but act as antenna capable of receiving transmissions from hellish dimensions. If you are looking for a quicker easier build, go with the original V1, but for the ultimate Demonic Deluxe Skull Mask, forge on.
These plans enable you turn simple recycled card into a 3D Low Polygon Skull Mask. Just print the templates on paper, stick them to card, cut them out, match the numbers and join the parts together. The Mask is scaled to fit an adult but you can make children's masks by scaling down the templates when you print, check our FAQ page for details. The templates come with instructions for an internal head band that can be adjusted by moving the fixing points to get a snug fit.
- Supplied as an instant access PDF that you can download and print on any home printer.
- Choose to build with tape or gluing tabs
- Robust polygon construction to survive the wildest of parties
- Ideal for festivals, parties and shopping
- Optional horns, hinged or fixed jaw included
- This mask is designed to comfortably fit a head circumference of 60cm or smaller.