Check into #HotelArtemis, a hospital for the lawless. This neo-noir, high-tech thriller propels the brazen glory days of genre hybrid cinema into the 21st century. With an eclectic all-star cast of Jodie Foster, Sterling K. Brown, Jeff Goldblum and Sofia Boutella, Hotel Artemis hits UK cinemas July 20th, 2018.
Jean Thomas, aka THE NURSE, played by Jodie Foster, runs Hotel Artemis from a 1920s’ hotel with a decayed grandeur that makes a perfect hideout hospice for the unscrupulous. With nerves of steel and razor-sharp intellect, she treats gunrunners, bank robbers, assassins and ruthless gangsters in a state-of-the-art emergency room capable of 3D printing internal organs and injecting nanobots that heal from the inside out.
Assisted by a mountain of a man called EVEREST, played by former WWE legend David Bautista, The Nurse assists some of the most notorious criminals on the planet, from sleek French assassin NICE and global arms dealer ACAPULCO, to bank robbers WAIKIKI and his brother HONOLULU.
Written and directed by: Drew Pearce (Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation, Iron Man 3) Cast: Jodie Foster, Sterling K. Brown, Sofia Boutella, Dave Bautista, Jeff Goldblum, Zachary Quinto, Charlie Day.
SIMPLE, FUN AND ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
These masks are designed to be easily built by anyone, using local materials, removing the need for mass manufacturing or shipping and with the minimum environmental impact.
- Templates are FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH BOTH A4 AND US LETTER PAPER.
- They are supplied along with a set of instructions as a PDF that you download immediately and print on any home printer.
- They are supplied plain white so that you can decorate the finished mask however you like.
- You are buying the templates and instructions only. You will also need access to a printer, paper, card, tape, and scissors.
- The masks are designed to be easy to build: you don't need to be some sort of arts and crafts wizard.
Use this file to make as many masks as you like for yourself but please don’t share or steal the templates as there was a lot of work involved in creating them. If you want to use them for any other reason then please get in touch.