A Lannister always pays their debts, and what better way to pay tribute to the mighty rulers of Casterly Rock than to build a beautifully-terrifying, wall-mountable (and wearable) Lannister Lion Mask. Stride through the crimson fields of victory radiating the pride of the Golden Lion as the blood of the Andal Adventurers courses through your veins. Bask in the golden reign of the Great House as you, Warden of the West, administer unyielding dominance over friends and foes alike. To bend the knee is death. To don the head of the Golden Lion is life. Long live the House of Lannister. Wintercroft and Game of Thrones command you.
Easy to make with just glue or tape, this beautifully-rendered Mask Book will transport you into the world of Westeros through creative craft. Like all our Press-Out Mask Books published by Carlton, this one is ethically manufactured using materials from a sustainable source.
- Beautifully-Embossed Slip case
- Twelve page instruction booklet
- Sixteen sheets of press out and build components to create your 3D Trophy Sigil Mask and Wall Mount
- One voucher code for a free digital mask
As with all our Press-Out Mask Books, all the components included within are scored, beautifully-decorated and ready to press out for construction. All you need to start building is some tape or glue, the included headband allows you to easily attach the Mask to a human head - whether freshly-severed or still attached to a body.
- Our wall-mountable Masks enable you to either display your amazing creation as a fixed work of art, or take it out and about on a domineering quest for victory. It will also keep your new Mask safe from tyrannical toddlers, guard dogs, wildlings, or any other less-developed curious creatures. Your included optional wall mount enables you to proudly show your allegiance to your house or horde. The new wall mounts are lightweight and can be fixed to a wall easily with a nail or whatever is handy. Each mount is designed specifically for the Mask it was built for and will help you preserve your creation while not in use.